01 July 2012

Curiosity.



Carly Rae Jepsen - Curiosity

Just found out this song last night when I was insomnia. And I'm so addicted to it now. ♡ 

 Slept at 5am last night and I woke up around 12pm in the noon.
How awesome the life is? AHAHAHAHAHA.

But you know, one of the effects of sleep in the late night, PIMPLES! D;
 So yeah, facial mask as refreshment is a must for every girl who always sleep late in night. :)
I'm currently using Etude House facial masks after trying the one I bought in Watson.
Let me show you how them look like.

 

  One of the reason I chose Etude House due to its packing. So cute yet understandable right?
Love the feeling after done masking. So refreshing and great. :D
Still, masks doesn't help much if you don't maintain a healthy lifestyle by sleeping early and eating fruits and vegetables.
So yeah, start caring our body now! It will never be late. :)



Am flying off to East Malaysia tomorrow with le girl Ashley. 
Can't wait to meet her up and have an awesome trip during this holiday! :D ♥