09 July 2012

5days-4nights.


Never get bored.

Hey people! Am back to blog here. Hehee. :) 
It has been since a while that I never update my blog, I'm sorry guys.
Real busy recently, too many things to handle in a short while. :( 

Well, most of the things had settled now. So yeah, back to normal. Hehee. 
Currently in hostel room now, heavy rain outside, get to go no where. :( 
It's the best time for me to blog about my Sabah trip last week. So hmm, let's talk about it. ;) 

The very first time I travel by plane without my parents, solo! LOL. 
Ashley went with me, at least I'm not alone lah. Haha. 
Two brave girls like us, took a taxi with a no-idea-how-to-go-lcct-driver to go to LCCT. And we paid him Rm100. -.- 
How insane right? Anyway, we reached LCCT safely after an hour plus. Thank GOD. 

What do you expect of Sabah? Lol. Honestly I expect nothing much but GOOD FOOD is a must. 
Yeah, we did have lotsa good food there, like toasted bread *aka roti bakar*, teh C ice, seafood, and etc.


Especially their toasted bread is a must-try!


I've forgotten what it is, but I remember the famous one isn't the noodles but the fish pastes and the soup.



双层拉茶。



Curry laksa, I love this cuz it serves with 粗米粉。:D



Tau Fu Fa with Soya and Palm Sugar is best! :)


While chillax at the beach. 




This is Manukan Island, which located 20 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu city.
Too bad the sea was full of jellyfishes, we didn't get to play water. :(


We went to Hot Spring too.
Normal one, almost the same like the one we have in Kuala Selangor.

Sabah is actually a place which we can relax ourselves by seeing all the beautiful scenes and have nice food everywhere.
But for me, I prefer city life cuz I'm a city kid. Ahahaha!




Ok la, that's all for this. I'm going to take a nap nowww. :P