15 July 2012

150712 ♥


 A beautiful song as music of the day. Enjoy ♥ 

 ... 

 First of all, I feel so sorry to my readers cuz I didn't do my part to update my blog as usual. :( 
I hope there's someone reading this, I know I don't have readers. :( 
By the way, please noted that this will be a long post due to I've lotsa to tell and I hope I can finish telling in here. 
So, here we go. 

To Mr.Leong
I didn't want to count how many days you have ignored me, cuz I know you will definitely find me back after a duration, you never disappointed me, remember? 
I'm sorry for letting you feel you ain't important, but remember I always tell you, 
 YOU ARE PART OF MY LIFE. 
That is way further than important. I treat you as my brother, my family. 

A sentence of you, can affect me like whole day? That is you, powerful. 
I always take your words, you know I do. 
Your advises, your instructions, your orders... 
I don't feel gastric these few days, cuz I know you'll worried, so I eat. 
I eat even though it's already late, I eat even though I don't feel like eating, but I promised you, I'll eat when hungry. 

I saw your tweets today, I feel sad. :( 
I don't understand why you'll feel so. I tried, I tried to explain, but you refused? 
You just didn't reply any. Heart broken, really. The feelings still there, and it's back. 
What was your promises to me? Do you still remember? 
I'm still waiting, no matter how long it is. 

 *** 

 To Mr.Han
I hate you, I'm serious. I hate you so much! 
Like I said, you never fail to affect my mood. The reason why my mood swings and I can die. -.- 

 I know I can't help much on your problems, what I can do is just listen. 
I'm trying to cheer you up, trying very the hard. 
Do you know that when you said I don't understand you, I feel like chopping your head off and throw into the sea?! 
If I don't understand, I won't talk to you. 
If I don't understand, I won't even give a piece of shit to you. 
If I don't understand, I won't fucking care like what I do now. 

 Apologizes accepted. No next time. :) 
 6 months and 5 days with you. I love you. ♥ 

 Hmmm, thanks for the snacks you bought me today, obviously you want me to become fatter huh? 
Fuck you. ;( 

 ***

   

 Guys, where did you spend your weekend? :) 
I went Malacca with le gang yesterday, for food. Heheee! 
I can't remember when was the last time I been there but you know, Malacca is my hometown! 

Yeah, I'm a Malacca-ian actually. :P

   

 This is one of my purposes of this food trip, Nadeje layer cakes! ♥ 
Everytime when people talk about it, I always feel jealous cuz I've never try it before. 
At least, try once right? :( 

 Bought 5 slices, 2 for family, 2 for coursemates and 1 for boyfie. :D 

 Another mission, SATAY CELUP is a musto!

   



 I was told that Capitol is the one must try, but my friend drove us to Ban Lee Siang which located at Jalan Ong Kim Wee. 
Not bad though, and the queue was crazy too. ;O 

 Satisfied! :DDD 




Awesome weekend with le gang. Thank you! :) 

 ***

 Oh ya! I'm learning French now. See what I've learnt. Hahaaa!
 It sounds funny for a beginner but I gotta feeling I'll become so much cooler when I know how to communicate by using French in the future! LOL. :P 

 Bonjour! Je m'appelle Pling Chee. Et toi? Enchanée. 
Hello! My name is Pling Chee. And you? Nice to meet you. 

 Sa va? Sa va bien. Merci beaucoup. 
How are you? I'm fine. Thank you very much. 

 Je vais me coucher maintenant. Bonne nuit! :)
I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight! :)