27 December 2011

Me gusta!


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

First of all, the-very-must-question. AHAHA.
How did you guys celebrate your Christmas Eve and Christmas ?
It must be awesome right ? If no, what you waiting for ?
Start planning for the coming big big day of us, NEW YEAR EVE! ;D

Oh well, I would like to share how I was celebrate my Christmas Eve.
Hmmm, it is a combination of what I can remember and what my friends had told me. LOL.
Yes, I drunk that night. #wtf

It is not a good idea to spend your night with too much alcohol.
You'll miss the awesomeness of time when your bunch or love ones. :(
So yeah, plan for your night properly alright, don't be like mine. #gg

I was so unhappy on that day cause the plan was keep changing like fuck and no one could tell me the exact venue and time until the evening of 24th.
I was like so PISSED due to transportation and Ashley will be joining me and she is coming from a far distance. :(
It's not good to ask your friend to wait for you right ?
But, fucked up.

At the end, our plan had finally confirmed to held at The Opera, Sunway Pyramid.
I wanted to go G6 sooooooooooooooooo badly cause it is Saturday night people!
GOSHH, bloody one. Forget it. -.-

Was rotting around the hostel like a poor kid cause I couldn't connect to the internet by using my hostel's modem.
FUCKKKKMYLIFEEEEE.
I don't know why the fuck so bad luck I am, I just know that I need to borrow WiFi from the shops nearby. #fml

Alright, so yeah, stayed in Starbucks, Mcdonald,
and even Papparich just for their WiFi service. -.-
EMBARRASSING ME.
But still, I bought their products okay ? I'm not that so called thick-face. LOLLL.

Done prepared around 9.20pm and ex came to pick me up.
He brought me to Rain Forest Bar to meet up with his brother and had his dinner there.
Beer session before club, young people life huh? Ahaha.

Guess what ? I went club in two continuously days.
WTF. So addicted meh ? YESSS. -.-

The street in front of Sunway Pyramid was so pack with the crowded of people and also cars. ;O
Luckily I'm not driving. Hiak hiak. ;D

They were playing dry shampoo spray all the way from the entrance.
GOSHH. Of course, nobody survived from the spray attack. D;
I'm so regretted to wash my hair before went out. Wtf.

I'M GONNA REVENGE! FROM THE FALLEN. ;(
Lolll.

By the way, I wonder why there's people don't know what a shampoo spray is.
Hmmm, tell me why! -.-

Well, I remembered that I was so blur when everyone was counting down for Christmas.
It happened like so suddenly,

5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1
MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSS !

And then the volume of music was on to the max and everyone started to drink, dance like mad. Well, included me. -.-

I saw Venice there too. But I wonder if it is real. LOL.
Effect after get drunk. :(

Reached home at 3.++am.
Hungry but got no energy to walk anymore.

It was suffer, I swear not to get drunk anymore. SWEAR.


Lastly,
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE
.
Me gusta! ;D