22 December 2011

Annoyed.



Hello peeps ! I'm here to blog again. :D
Oh well, I just feel like blogging but I got no idea what to blog about.
Blah blah blah. -.-

As human, we are complicated one.
Emotions, feelings, physical, mental, and so on.
Even though they are in a form, but actually they are all the different things.
Do you get what I mean ? I hope my english not that poor. Lol.

Ex called, chatted for awhile.
I don't know, but we used to chat like every night.
I know he wants to call me like he always did last time, but it's different now.
So yeah, every time before he called, he texts in advance.

The feeling is just so different.
To a person who you can't communicate with, I don't know how to describe the speechless.
Ego ? Maybe, I don't know.

I don't know how to answer his question.
I don't know how to continue the topic that we chatted.

I can feel his purpose, yes I can.
This is annoyed, dislike.

Why he wants to be like this ?
Why so materialistic ?
Why so scary ?
Why so immature ?
Why so stubborn ?
Why don't admit that you're wrong ?
Why you don't listen to me ?
Why you say in that way ?

He changed, maybe I changed too.
I can't feel this person, he's scary.
Dislike.

I wonder, is there any mature people left in this world.


Goodnights.