12 December 2011

From heart.



It had been quite a long time I don't really blog from the bottom of heart.
Just simply update through what had happened in my life, that's it.
It's unhealthy, I mean for a blogger it's unhealthy. :(

Gonna refresh my blog again with my hearty words. Lols!
So guys, please keep on support me by reading my blog alright.
I do really appreciate the click in of everyone of you, sincerely!

Oh well, to be honest, I wasn't in a very good condition recently.
If you were my friend, surely you'll ask me, "As in what ?"
Everything, the answer is every single thing.

Feel stress, unhappy, emo, nervous, insomnia, blah blah blah.
That's why I'm keeping go for alcohol these few days. #fml

In the continuous two days, I drunk.
Mist Club and OverTime. @___@
I just don't know what to do and what happened to me.
I'm suffer. D;

I hate the feeling, but I can't express it when people ask me what's wrong.
Do you understand my feeling ?
It's just can not put into words, I can't. :(

Sad, been wondering like 736478265497126349523479 times where am I been to ?
I lost, I feel so lost.

In fact, I feel more happier to be PlingChee more than IceCream. Haha.
Crap right ?
I don't know, maybe that's the main reason, too much identity huh? Lol.

When people call me IceCream, I will react immediately now.
Already used to it huh ? Yeah, I think so. :/
But when people call me 慧芝, I was like HUH ?
Ahahahahaha. Funny right ? I feel strange to my real name! #wtf

It's tired to wear a mask for such a long time.
When can I take it off from my life ? When ?
Nobody will know the answer, even myself. Haha. Crappy again.

We found love in a hopeless place!
I hope I found love too.
Not relationship kind of love, I want some sincere love.
Just naturally from bottom of heart will do, that's enough.
I don't need any fake one, NO.
Where is it ? :(
No way I can get it, how realistic! Haha.

Guess what, I went to see HebeTien at TARC Setapak on last Saturday.



Honestly, I don't want to do this kind of fans thing anymore. Lol!
Queue for a long time, standing to wait, sweat like hell and blah blah blah.

Took Rm20 taxi fees to Kelana Jaya LRT station from my hostel, Rm2.50-1-hour-LRT to Wangsa Maju, and Rm1.00 Rapid KL bus to meet up with babe Tong.
GOSHH! Tiring. D;

Met some of friends there too. :D
Hey guys, long time no see huh! :DDD

Yeah, that's when my friend call me 慧芝 then I HUH and stunned. LOL!

After the crazy-crowded-concert, babe Tong went back with others and I was waiting for my friend to pick me up at the main entrance of TARC for about an hour.
Wtf! 1 hour you know ? Irritating one. ;(

Been chatted with Kenzo more than 1 hour while waiting. Ahaha.
He made me laugh like nobody business. ♥

Told him kinda many of the secrets which keeps on annoying me.
Thanks for comfort me like you always do. :DDD

My friends reached at about 11.15pm, we went to OverTime @ Setapak, Jalan Genting Kelang.
Hungry like fuck at that time. Had dinner there and also Starker Aromatic.
Aromatic is always my choice. Loves! ♥
At the end, I drunk. -.-

Went for pool after beer session. #fml
I wanna back homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! D;
I hate to stay when everyone around me is smoking.
Feel like Nah! them you know. Zzz. -.-

Reached hostel at about 3.30am. Drunk!

Sunday 11/12/2011

Went for a super duper boring talk which about 'How to earn more?' blah blah something talk.
I'm not into these kind of direct sales business when I know some of my friends around me is doing it.
Well, it took me like 6 hours to stay at the annoying place where everyone is smoking again.
Fuck laa. -_____-
Thanks WengKin to accompany for about 1 hour too. :DDD

Went to Kim Gary @ Mid Valley for dinner and then 1 Utama for a midnight movie.
Magic To Win.



Hmmm, not so bad but sweat. Lol!

Don't feel like telling you more about it, just go to the cinema and catch it up okays ? Ahaha.

Rating: 2.8/5.0


Went home at about 1.45am.

Tadaaaaaa!
That's my weekend, how about yours ?
Gonna start doing revision now. Final is on tomorrow!
Wtf wtf wtf.



Bye!