03 November 2013

Halloween 2013 @ Birmingham.

Hiiiii. Finally an update of life after so many emo posts. 
I'm sorry bad on handling my emotion. My bad. :(

Yeshhhh, it was Halloweeeeen! How was your halloween night? Had fun dressing up?
Mine was pretty awesome even though there was some bad experiences happened in the club but yeah, deal with it! It's club, so...okay. -.-

It's my first time dressing up for Halloween cuz my gang in Malaysia doesn't into this kind of special occasions so I don't have kaki lah. Loll.
I can say that everyone in UK loves Halloween. They even celebrate it a week before the actual date and you can see people walking on the street with those coooool costumes like banana, minion and etc.

Been searching for cheap and nice costumes from the market and what I get is really disappointing. -.-
I got myself a set of spider witch costume which suppose to look like this.


But the bottom part of the dress is sooooooo loose and I look so sohai on it so I cut it all and I just wear the top with my own skirt which I used to wear to taylors wtf. -.-


We took more than an hour to get our make up done then headed to meet up Jessie and her gang for pre-party session @ Bryan's place.
And this was my face of the night. :D


Fyi, drinking in a club can be 3x expensive than outside a club. That's the purpose of having a pre-party to get ourselves tipsy first. Lol.

Let's pictures to do the talking.






The weather was so cold but we insisted not to wear any outwear to the club wtf. Regret max I was almost dying in freeze! 

It was a really awesome by seeing people dressing up differently during Halloween. :D
Pretty memorable and I guess I will miss it when I back to Malaysia.


Tiffany was actually wanted to dress up as red riding hood but ended up...this is how she looked it lah. 


Lois was a sexy copppp!


Jessie, the french maid.

In Nightingale Club... my first club in UK. :D


With Jessie, Sissy and Ann, the china mates.


Jessie, Toi and Joe.
P/s: Toi wanted to be Joker but we don't have any white foundation for him so...a failed joker lah. Lolololl.







Know this girl randomly in the club. The only thing I remember about her is her name is Marry. Lol.

Oh yeah, I guess maybe you'll be wondering what bad experiences I faced last night. 
It was really really...oh my god. -.-

A random guy was dancing with me and he suddenly held me super tight Idk what the fuck is wrong with him and he was trying to pull me to the side Idk what he wants...den I tried to hard to push him away but I couldn't cuz he held me fucking tight I couldn't do anything wtf.
Thank god Bryan saw that I was struggling and he quickly pull me away and back to the gang's.
I didn't even saw that stupid asshole's face. He kept on kissed my neck and it was really disgusting I wanna die.


Bryan is the one in white shirt at the bottom. THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!

I realized that I hate to club if baby is not with me.
All I want is to stand at the side and see how crazy the crowd is.
Was thinking how I did club daily from Wed to Sat night continuously and it happened weekly last two years. Seriously how I did that. -.- I can even went to school on the next day at 8am class wtf.
Not now anymore I swear. -_____-

Happy Halloween people and Happy November!
Last sprint to make 2013 a better year! ♥