18 November 2013

18112013

It has been awhile to update. I lost my mood to blog, I don't know why.
Mood isn't in the right position, dreaming all the time is what I am doing 24/7.

I want to talk to my girls, but there is no one listening. :(
I want to talk to my boyfriend, but he isn't listening to me most of the time.
Feeling helpless and lonely seriously, it's just so fuck up.

Texting with the boyfriend is what I'm always doing, but getting his reply honestly is one of the hardest things to happen.
Everytime when he replies me, it's the time to say goodnight and head to bed.
I find it pointless, life like this is meaningless.
And I started to get tired with it, real tired.

I miss my boyfriend, but I am tired, LDR is tiring.

Tiffany and Toi are so gan jeong for me and help me to plan on his UK trip already.
Wanted to bring him to Bicester Village, to eat dim sum at the chio-est chinese restaurant in chinatown, White Hart Lane to watch football, and so and so. *just random*
Everyone is exciting, except him. He seems just don't care.
Bought him some winter clothes as winter preparation, but he doesn't even started to pack his luggage.
I said start to pack early so that you won't be rushing at the end, never listen.
Well, fine den.

Tiffany was facing her first love downhill two weeks before. It was the first time I saw her cried exactly same as how I cried over my ex boyfriend wtf.
There was hysteria in her cry, as loud as she wanted.
I told her, 彻底地痛一次,大哭一次。给自己一个期限,就一个礼拜,哭完一个礼拜就打起精神来。
Treat yourself better, no more crying over stupid guys.
Tried my best to comfort her cuz I knew when things like this happen, girls definitely need companion.
Just companion, not much words and talking.
I even cried with her together in the train, how stupid.
It is just scary when you realized people can be changed within few seconds. That's reality.

It's nature, I knew it. People are selfish, as I do, I admit that.
I'm not good in talking, in comforting people, in giving advices, but I listen and remember.

She is soft-hearted. She forgives when people apologize.
Scolded her for not taking my words, but I already knew it would happened, cuz that's how she is.
I said to her, '你把我每天跟你讲那些话都是sohai话啊?!' 
I was too angry, but nothing else I can do.

Xuan asked me not to comfort her for the 2nd time, just give her last advice and remind her to think wisely before do any decisions. No regrets after decide, that's it.
 Everyone needs to learn how to get up from fallen.
It's a life circle, no way to escape.
I know it, but I don't want my friends to get hurt as how I gone through. 
The pain is indescribable, you will lost your mind.

I am sad, but no one listens.
I miss my family, badly.