01 May 2013

May! ♥


Hellooooo to you! A brand new month - May.
Sorry that I haven't been posting any since 8th of April. :(
Was really really busy about my courseworks and stuffs. I can't describe how stressful I am so yeah, just forget it lah.

My classes ain't that pack as previous terms so you may think that what am I busying about?
Final reports PSR are killing all the hospitality students from top to bottom I can say.
We have to prepare 11 reports which contain personal research and mind thinking stuffs like that.
It's really driving me crazy.
Almost 24 hours I was thinking, what should I research for theme A, for theme B and blah blah blah. D;

Oh yea, if you followed me in Twitter, you may already knew this, but still, I wanna say,
I AM FINALLY IN LOVE,
again. Lololololollll.


Took this photo secretly while he was still sleeping. Ahahahahaa! :P
Waking up by your love's side is one of the best damn thing in the world. ♥

Yes, he is J. It's like finally official? I don't know.
I wouldn't say he is my boyfriend, but I won't deny that I love him.

Love the way he holds me...
Love the way he says he loves me... 
Love the way he hugs me... 
Love the way he tickles me...
Love the way he talks to me... 
Love the way he cares me...

Yes, I love this guy, at least, for now.

Can't remember this feeling, long lost one. When someone cares, you can feel the warmth.
I can see his changes for me, obviously one. :')

He waited 1 hour for me to finish my class.
He paid for all the meals for me.
He brought me to korean BBQ when I said I want to eat.
He stopped me from eating chilies like my dad did cuz he wants me to recover faster from my ulcers.
He accompanies me home everytime after the perfume uncle incident happened.
He gave me his unit's key.
And so on...
There isn't anyone care me like he does for such a long period liao. :'D

You might curious that how could I forget those things he did for me last time?
Frankly, I didn't let go, yet.
I did check on his chatbox, whatsapp, texts and etc while he's not around.
I know I shouldn't do so, but girls...you know right. :(
I find nothing suspicious.
I don't know...

Been sticked together with him almost everyday for weeks.
Then here comes a question on my mind to him,
Me: 每天粘在一起不显咩?
Him: 你在讲什么啦
Me: 真的显的话记得跟我讲,我会回家。
Him: 哪里有可能?不要三八。
Me: 我认真。
Him: *hugs* 不要讲废话。你对我显是吗?
Me: ...

I refused to answer him cuz my answer is no, and never. ♥