09 May 2013

09052013


I'm not sure what is the point for putting this pic into black and white.
Just.Wanted.To. So yeah.

I'm going to blog this fast before ma boy comes back from yamcha with his bros. -.-
Yes, we're staying together currently at my place cuz he is homeless now. Lolololl.
No lah, it's just his contract with his landlord had ended and the new room is only available starting from tomorrow so yeah. :/
Omg I'm so scareeee now. I can't let him know about the existance of my blog, NO, NEVER.
He has already conquer my Twitter. (Means that he read all my recent tweets.) #wtf 
I don't know how this happened. T______T

Okay, as I mentioned in Twitter before I started to doubt on my decision.
He saw my tweet and asked me what's wrong and I was like, WHAT?! -.-
He said he doesn't want any secrets between us.
But...but...I need some private spaces oso loh. :(((
Yes, I found he is annoying sometimes, started to miss single life wtf. Slap me please.

I told babe mifen that I slowly realize that he is not the type I want, due to few reasons.
Firstly, he is like a child, a 10-year-old child who needs people to take care of him like 22 hours.
Lol, got 2 hours is he take care of me lah. Ahahahahahaha.

He can washes his clothes 1 week once, put his tapao, cup noodles or rubbish beside his bed and overnight with them, throw everything he doesn't need at the corner of his room, bath only once a day, has breakfast at 5pm when I'm about to have my dinner, and lastly, he doesn't sweep/mop his floor one, NEVER.
Arghhhhhhhh. I did all for him when I was free. Dafuq, tired shit man. D;
And guess what, he sleeps with his laptop every night.
Yes, right beside of his head. -________-

This is not the type I want, not. :/

He has a bad habit, a damn bad one. I won't say it here what it is, but I really wanted to express my unsatisfactory. T________T
He even steals my laptop to do his stuffs when I was busy with my reports and all.
Hey! That's mine eh.
You might ask, he doesn't have a laptop meh?
He does, but I guess his one oso beh tahan him already.
He never shut down one, I never see he shuts down his laptop before. So yeah, his laptop can say is half dead liao de. ;(((
He can checks on his stuffs 24/7 no matter what he is doing, even when he is naked wtf. -.-

Although he is so imperfect, but I love him. #wtf what's wrong with me? D;

Honestly, he changes a lot compare to 1 and a half year before.
Fyi, we started ai mei 1.5 years before. Lol.
But I will afraid of his changes, cuz I feel that it's so unreal.
I told him this heart to heart, he knew it too. I even teared in front of him.
Security feels zero level, seriously. :'(
He asked me to give him 1 more month for him to prove.
Can I trust him again? Can I? :(

Just got his whatsapp that he is drinking now, will only back about 2am.
Yayyy! I can have my pillows for at least 2 hours from now.
Signing off. Ciao. ;D