23 May 2013

Currently.

Hello peeps. It has been a long time since my previous post.
I've no idea what's happening right now cuz too much things had happened in these few weeks.
I can't tell 'em all to you, but I will update y'all as much as I can kay?
Loves.

Well, I'm currently staying with my boy now in our new room. 
Okay, actually I'm more likely to call it as hostel but he doesn't like it so yeah, it's our home. -.-

Hmmm, I know that people around who care about me are actually feel that I'm not supposed to get started with J, or things like that.
Yea, I know all of you care of me or trying to protect me from being hurt deeply again and again.
BUT, I've been engaged with this guy for almost 2 years, things happened without notice, I know how it goes and facts proved me that he changed so much.
I knew that he changed, I can feel his heart, I just could.
I will be appreciate that if you are blessing me, sincerely. :')

2 years, not a long period yet ain't short as well.
Uncountable things happened in between, both of us knew it.
He said, 在一起两年了,只是中间我们都有外遇。
Complicated relationship like this ain't fun, honestly speaking.
No matter how I tried to get rid of him, I just failed from head to bottom.
It's not under my control, not. D;

Staying together is not really fun. Maybe I haven't ready for couple life yet, maybe?
Wash clothes together, cook together, sleep together, wake up together, play computer together, everything together. Lol.
Couldn't deny that he has the power to make me happy. He makes me smile like nobody does before. :D
We're more to best friend type, share things to each other, we talk every shits.
Love the way we communicate. Hehee!

Oh ya, I'm applying to further my studies in London, UK.
Finger crossed that everything goes well. I really really wanna go and have new experiences in my life.
J was trying to stop me from studying abroad, but if you know me, nothing is gonna affect my decision once I've decided. Lol.
Thank you dad and mom for supporting me, big loves to them.


One of my favourite song during high school time. #throwback