09 January 2014

2014.


Hi readers, it has been awhile since my previous post. I am getting lazier to blog cuz most of the time I just post a photo to instagram or tweet about my daily life.
But still, I will not give up on blogging.

Well, December of 2013 is one of the most happening months in my 2013. Guess most of you know the reason behind. :')
Baby came all the way from Tawau to UK to meet me up. This is the most invaluable Christmas present I've ever received, seriously.


We went to Paris for 4 days 3 nights before Christmas.


Manchester 3 days 2 nights after Christmas.


And lastly, London town before he left. :'(

I can't describe my emotional even until now. 
Too much feelings at one go, I can just cry uncontrollably. :'(
Been sticking with him daily for 27 days long, I feel so lost suddenly when he isn't with me anymore.
People might not understand me, it's okay for me.
I know it's abit too kua jiong cuz I said until like he broke up with me or whatever.
You wouldn't know how the feeling is like if you weren't in a LDR.

Well, it's the time to set up my mind and back to reality which is super sucks with all the assignments and tests coming around the corner.
Just got the message from le boyfie that he already reached KL safely.
Back to 8 hours difference time zone again. This time, it's gonna be 6 months after till we meet again. :'(

Will update more about my trips after I done filter all my photos.
Stay tuned! Byes.