02 April 2013

Teeth.

Good morning peeps! It's 1.40am now so I should greet with morning, right?
Aiya cincai lah. Lol.

You know it's just like a kind of habit, maybe I should say it is a kind of behavior.
You wouldn't want to go to bed even though you're fucking sleepy in the midnight.
Like seriously, it's just...yeah. -.-

So, I went to the dental care today, for teeth washing.
Used to have phobia about teeth washing cuz of the sound. So damn geli one. -.-
This is the second time I went for teeth washing, the previous time was 3 years back. ;O
I'm just too lazy to go every 6 months wtf.

My dentist mumbled me for not seeing him frequently as every 6 months to 9 months. Sorry. :(
So yeah, went on a normal procedure of teeth washing.
As usual, I hold my hand so tight while he was clearing those dirty stuffs between my gums and teeth.
Hate the part the most, painful. T___T

My dentist told me that I have 2 impacted wisdom teeth which I have to remove them immediately.
What is impacted wisdom teeth? Here you go a simple yet understandable video to show you. ;)



He asked me to take care of my teeth well by brushing them with a correct way everyday.
The best way is to brush after every meal and every morning and night.




Arghhhh. Thinking when to do my teeth removal surgery.
I don't have any rest time lahhhh. T___T