05 April 2013

Bear Paw.


Finally had my bear paw just now w my sampat sister after so long I have been craving for. :DDD
Even though people keep telling me it's nothing special blah blah blah, but I just wanted to try it by myself.
You can't influence me! BU KE NENG. Lolololl.

Basically the concept is same as Subway I can say.
You just have to follow the steps and make your own style of bear paw. ;D
1. Choose the type of bread ( Milk, Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat)
2. Choose the filling - chicken, fish and etc.
3. Match with your favourite sauce! 
Then DONE. :D

I ordered brown sugar bread + spicy chicken + thousand island sauce.
And sister had whole wheat bread + fish + thai sauce.

Yes, it really tastes like normal slices of bread with stuffs in between. I mean, normal lah.
But not that bad though, I feel that mine tastes better. Lololl.
But their fish is really crispy one, worth trying. ;)

I was struggling on how to take picture nicely until my sister also tired on mumbling me. Ahahaha.
I even asked her to hold my phone for me to selca. Lmao.
Still, my outcomes wasn't satisfying. Dafuq. -.-


Take note on their operation hours! ;)

Happy weekend peeps!