05 February 2013

05022013


Guess where is this? You wouldn't know it. Lol. 
It's in RUEMZ Hotel

Ruemz Hotel is in Taylor's University where Taylor's provided for students like me who is studying in Hospitality School for their internship.
Well, it's my first time stepped into the room.
You know, normal people don't get to get in free. :P

This is actually my coursemate's room, she is a long-stay guest of Ruemz.
She borrowed her key to another coursemate for him to sleep during break time. 
Can you imagine how rich she is?

Fyi, 1 night in Ruemz is about Rm200. Imagine her long-stay. -.-

So yeah, I get to lepak inside it during today's break time.
By the way, it is super small and I personally think that it is not worth to spend Rm200 per night lo. :/

I snapped a picture from the room and sent to J.
He even knew the room number by just looking at the picture that I've sent to him.
:OOO !
P/s: J was training in Ruemz Hotel during our 2nd internship.

Oh ya, people are asking me what is happening between me and J at the end.
What I can say is, I chose to give him a 2nd chance.
People deserve 2nd chance isn't it?
Forget the thing or leave him, the only choices I had.

He is now already flew back to Sabah and will be flying to China 2mr.
Frankly, I miss him liao. Suddenly has no one to eat with, this sucks. D;
Faster come back.

Shall continue 2mr. Goodnight!