27 May 2012

MIB3.


Watched Men In Black 3 3D version at Pavilion few days ago with Mr.Leong.
You know, wearing double specky for 2 hours isn't enjoying at all. D;
BUT! No doubt that Will Smith is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee and coooooooooooool in this movie. ;D
Liking him more and more now. Hahahaa.

I didn't watch the previous MIB1 and MIB2 as well, so am still kinda confusing. :/
Is they working in a company or organisation? And why is there so many kinds of alien in their office?
And they are living on Earth or another planets? If Earth, but why was there alien operating restaurants on it?
I don't knowww. @__________@

Gonna try to watch back MIB1 and MIB2 perhaps I have any free times. :)
It's pretty coooool!

Pitbull's song Back In Time is featuring in the movie. So damn likey the rhythm of the song. ♥


One word to describe this movie, COOL.
Everything's cool.
Agent J is cool.
Agent K is cool.
Young agent K is cool.
Small James is cool.
Boris The Animal is cool.
Griffin is cool.
The colonel is cool.
Back In Time is cool.
MIB4 will be cool too! 
:DDD

Rating: 4.0/5.0
Worth to watch it.


***

Mood down for today. :(
Guess what, am trying to be a considerate girlfriend for him, but I don't feel happy at all.
I do care, that's why I tolerate.
A big big sigh for myself, I start to confuse what's wrong with me.

You know, when I don't feel like talking, I don't talk.
Everything seemed negative for me, cuz mood and mind already switched to negative.
This is so unhealthy, I know.
But what to do? I don't know. :'(

I wanted to cry, but no tears.
Guess I'm getting heartless day by day? Maybe hahaha. -.-
Good to not crying easily for boyfriend but I feel suffering, emotionally suffer.

I'm tolerating, tell me where's your tolerate?
I can't feel any. :(
I'm disappointed on you, really.

Won't fucking expect anything from you anymore, I swear this, Lau Pling Chee swears this!
Too many fucking disappointments are usually a sign of too many fucking expectations.




Thanks the VIPs for last night's considerations. Heart them always! :')