19 May 2012

520。




-current favourite-

Hey peeps, it's 520 today. :D
Oh well, what's 520 by the way? It would be a special day for couples cuz it sounds like 'I love you' in mandarin.
But actually, it doesn't sound like 'wo ai ni' isn't it? Lol. Whatever. -.-

I believe that I should have posted some non-bullshitting posts start from now on. Hmmm :/
So, here we go. 
I just back from a date with the boyfie. He brought me to Heritage tonight to celebrate 520. Lol.
We used to meet up on Saturday night due to our working time. 
And we used to go Heritage, I don't know why. -.-
Valentine's, and now 520. Ahaha.

The moment when I took up the menu, I stunned and stared at the beverage page for a few minutes.
Memories with the ex flashed back in my mind. #wtf
I don't know why I would think back of him but, okay I thought of him. ;(
Cuz I went there with the ex before. ;(

Back to the topic.
520 meant nothing to me actually, and we just randomly thought of this 520-day. :/
Anyway, I love you boyfie. 
136 days together with you.

Guess what, I'm finally graduated from Front Office department! YAYYY!
Remember when the first day of joining FO, I started to count down 19th of May which is the last day to be in the department. And now, it was the day!

Frankly, I've learnt alot from all the front officers.
I wanted to say THANK YOU so much to all of them but I couldn't due to they are working accordingly to shift. :(
By the way, I had left a message for them in the system which all of them can see. ;D

I know how to check in and verify guests now.
I know how to check out and collect payment from guests now.
I know how to endorse free parking for guests now.
I know how to make a reservation for guests now.
I know how to programme key cards now.
I know how to answer guests' calls now.
I know how to count deposit for guests now.
I know how to do courtesy calls now.
I know...

All these I can't learn from Uni where we don't have real guests for us to experience what will happened when working in a hotel.
Gained lotsa experiences and thanks to the seniors who pushed me and gave me pressure just to let me learn more.
They even praised me and said that I'm actually better than some of the permanent staffs. Teehee. ;D

I wish I could handle a guest from the beginning till he/she check out. :(
Meaning, make a reservation for him/her, check in, settle all his/her problems and check out.
Too bad there's no more time for me.

Anyway, nice to meet the staffs and thank you for teaching me so much.
HAPPY GRADUATE AND HAPPY WORKING! :')