10 May 2012

10052012 ♥

Oh god, I can't believe that I can blog at this time. 
It's 11.41am now, yeah morning, I'm still at home. :') 
Wasn't free on every morning since I started to work at morning shift. 

 For your information, morning shift is terrible. 
Common sense, standard check in and check out time are under morning shift range. #fml 

 You know, internship is a fuck. I ain't joking people, it is really fuck. ;( 
I can't control my emotion everyday, I don't know why, I can't explain. 
I don't know why I should spend my fucking time on the hotel more than my normal working time. 
Okay, you might say it's OT or what, BUT the problem is you don't even care the existence of mine and you asked me to stay. 
Haha. Funny. I would rather back home than being a vase. -.- 

 I don't know how I could survive for the coming weeks, just crossed-fingers and pray that I can stand for it. 
Lost my direction suddenly, I hate this. 

 I always wanted to tell my boyfie about my internship cuz I hope I can share my sadness with him. 
But I don't understand why he always ignore my complaints, like he just ignore what I tell him and he keeps telling me about his stuff. 
Okay whatever.
Furthermore, his family has some problems recently so yeah I keep my problems instead of telling him to add on his loads. 
So frustrated, really. :'( 

 Cried in the night almost everyday. I hate to wake up in wet pillows but that's what I'm doing these few days. :'( 
I feel so stressed, but no one can helps me. 
Always jump up from bed from worry of late to work, after back from work it's like dead sleeping and skipped all the possible meals which I could have at home. 

5 weeks down, 7 weeks more to go. 

 Please, no nightmare anymore. 

 ***

Watched this last night with Mr.Leong at Pavilion. So random huh? 
 I miss Pavilion, I miss WongKok, I miss Cotton On, I miss shopping. :'( 

 I don't know how to describe this movie but it was great, for me. 
From Mr.Leong's explanation, it's similar with SAW, like some kind of human-tortured-movie. 

 There are two technicians wanted to sacrifice five students for a weird ritual. 
The five students went for a vacation happily in a remote cabin in the woods which controlled by the technicians without noticing and that's where the nightmare started. 

 A kinda disgusting movie, but I feel much more better after watched it with imbalanced emotion. 
It's because when you feel that you are the most pity person in the world, try to put their scenarios on yourself, they are definitely more pity than you. 

 Dana, is a virgin, she survived till the end cuz of her virginity. LMAO! 
The point is funny, I don't know why I feel funny. Loll. 

 Rating: 4.0/5.0 
Worth-watching-afterall. :)