14 February 2014

Double Valentine's 2014.

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.
Stay sweet with your love one for those who are attached, and for those who are single, be patient to wait for your right one, trust me everything is just the matter of time. :)

It's been a while since the previous post. I lost my inspiration to blog I don't know why.
Bare with me kay. Lots of loves.

Frankly, I'm tearing now. Yeah, in a bad mood.
Even though it's valentine's day, but I spent my day on arguing with my boyfriend.
Erm, I shouldn't say it was an arguement, it's just, we both got different thoughts on each other maybe?
Yes, we didn't skype on valentine's, we didn't get to see each other, I wished him happy valentine's day but he didn't, we didn't sweet talk, we didn't say blessing words, we didn't do anything, what we did was, whatsapp about our different opinions.

I don't know how I should take this but, it shouldn't happened on a Valentine's Day, at least.

I don't demand much usually, cuz I know he is not the romantic type of person since the first day I met him.
But at least, don't make me feel lonely, especially we're dealing with LDR, and it's our first Valentine's together.
The suckest part is, I got no friends here who can talk to me on a Valentine's Day.
I do it all to my blanket and pillow, wtf?
Am I too greedy to have sweet words, appreciation, or just some efforts to show me his love?
I don't wish to have roses, branded presents or whatsoever stuffs, I just want to feel some warmth from the one I care. Is it too much? I don't know. :'(

Been crying too much today, I hate myself for being so emotional.
What for I crying this much? No one seems to give a damn, none.
I started to feel helpless on us, I doubt on myself if I can handle LDR well. I'm not sure anymore.

I thought you'll feel the same as me that today is meaningful cuz it's our first Valentine's together.
I thought you'll find it touching to share your thoughts with me on how hard we got together.
I thought you'll tell me how you appreciate to be with me even though the moment we can be together is short.
Everything, is just my own thoughts.
原来一切都只是我想太多。

I wrote him a letter, only get to pass to him on July, if everything is still alright.