15 March 2014

15032014


It has been 183 days that I stay in UK.
I do counts, I have a thing about days of doing something.
It started since young, without reasons.

I read blogs when I am bored, or when I need inspirations.
I love reading, I go through every single word, cuz I think words are beautiful.
Read a post just now and it makes me feeling a lil down - about long distance relationships.

1 year and 8 months relationship.
1 year of being together, 8 months of being apart.
We didn't survive our long distance relationship.
We broke it off 2 months ago.
He found someone new, I'm stuck with moving on.
#You feel like shit when you know that he or she no longer misses you.

Love is getting fragile, it changes too fast, how scary.
I don't know how I handle my long distance relationship, if you asked me, I will answer you with only one word - TRUST.
You have to trust your partner.
Yes, you might get hurt if you trust, but when it is the only thing you can do, you've no choice.

Frankly, I really hate texting all the time with him.
Especially when he is the emotion-less type, he seldom laugh, seldom smile, seldom shows his emotion.
His replies are mostly covering one word, a dot, or neither an emoticon.
I get tired of thinking topic to text with him.
Most of the time I just do my stuffs and reply him when I think of something to tell.

We seldom skype. Skype is one of the most common thing of LDR couples.
But strangely, we don't usually do it.
Even if we do, we less talk. I don't know why.

I love to skype, so much, it's the most convinient way to feel closest to the one who is miles away from me.
I used to do it with my friends, most of my friends.
We talk shits, update life, gossips, speak about problems, discuss about games, play flappy bird together, listen to favourite songs and rap together etc etc.
But I don't do my favourite stuffs with my boyfriend. How strange.

Every time when I think of this, I feel sad.
No more morning greets, and it's okay for me.
Time will heal, I believe.