21 June 2011

National Service. *Part 2



Well, here is another post about my National Service life.
Actually I want to blog about my holidays, so just ignore my blog title kays? Aha. ;P

I just wanna update my blog so that it will not died of post-unupdated. I still love my blog very much, really. Awww ♥

Alright, am hanging out everyday for sure. Totally exhausted and not enough rest at all.
BUT! I got no choice, I have to go out when I'm freeeeeeee!
So yeah, I got headache now. Tamade. ;(

Yeah, yamcha session every night, with the different gangs, meeting up my babes and darlings. Oh my god, I miss them like hell ! ♥

Went 21st Century and Papparich Saujana Prima during weekend nights.



I got the chance to meet up with EeTong, MeiYi, Yaya, Mifen, Jojo and AhTeng! :DD
How awesome it was. Teehee! ;)

20062011 ;)



Went to Pavilion with the boyfie.

Watched Blitz, quite bored, and I slept in the cinema. Zzz.
Night, went to OverTime to have a glass of Starker Beer.



GOSHHH, I drunk. -.-
Okayy, I know I should train to drink. LOL.





Alright, it's the time to OFF now. Going back to the camp later.


Again, Lau Pling Chee loves you always ! ♥
Gonna update my bloggie after I back kays ?
Wait me on 14th of July !
XOXO.